Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Makes one 9″ cake
1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs 2 tablespoons melted butter 3 – 8oz blocks cream cheese (1 1/2 lbs) 1 cup sugar 5 large eggs 1/4 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons vanilla 1/4 cup flour 1 cup sour cream 5 Oreo cookies (coarsely chopped)
Oreo cookies Chocolate shavings Whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix melted butter with Oreo crumbs and press in the bottom of a greased 9 inch springform pan. Cover bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides with crumbs. Refrigerate while you prepare the filling.
3. Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Keep mixer on a low setting during the mixing and beating process. Add sugar gradually and continue beating cream cheese until mixed through. Add eggs one at a time and continue to beat until blended. Stir vanilla, salt and flour into cream cheese and egg mixture. Add the sour cream.
4. Fold in the 5 coarsely chopped Oreo cookies with a rubber spatula. Pour mixture into springform pan.
5. Bake for 1 hr 15 minutes. Turn off the oven, prop the door open several inches and let the cheese cake stay in the oven for one hour.
6. Decorate with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and Oreos.